global_main.book.book Page 28 Wednesday, May 6, 2020 3:19 PM
• Unplug the appliance before cleaning to avoid the risk of electric shock. Failure to follow this warning
may result in serious injury, fire, electric shock, or death.
• Never use harsh chemicals, abrasive cleaners, or solvents to clean the appliance. They may damage the
Cleaning After Every Wash
What to Clean
Always remove items from the washing machine as
soon as the cycle is complete. Leaving damp items
in the washing machine can cause wrinkling, colour
transfer, and odour.
• After the wash cycle is finished, wipe the door
and door seal to remove any moisture.
• Leave the door slightly open to dry the drum.
• Wipe the appliance with a dry cloth to remove
• Leave the door open to dry inside of the
appliance only if the children are supervised at
Cleaning the Exterior
Proper care of your appliance can extend the
• Immediately wipe off any spills.
• Wipe with a damp cloth and then again with a
dry cloth ensuring there is no moisture in
cabinet joints or crevices.
• Do not press on the surface or the display with
• Wash with a damp cloth on the outside and
inside and then dry with a soft cloth.
• Do not attempt to separate any panels or
disassemble the appliance. Do not apply any
sharp objects to the control panel in order to
operate the appliance.