• Avoid installing the appliance around a heat
source. The rear side of the appliance must
be well ventilated. Failure to follow these
instructions may result in problems.
• The appliance should not be installed next to a
• The appliance is not designed for maritime
use or for use in mobile installations such as
caravans, aircraft etc.
• Do not use an extension cord or double
• Always unplug the appliance after use.
• Connect the appliance to an earthed socket in
accordance with current wiring regulations.
• The appliance must be positioned so that the
plug is easily accessible.
Your dryer can be placed on top of an LG washing
machine and securely fixed with a stacking kit.
This installation must be conducted by qualified
service personnel to ensure it has been installed
In order to stack this dryer, an LG stacking kit is
This dryer may only be stacked on top of an LG
washing machine. Do not attempt to stack this
dryer on any other washing machine, as damage,
injury or property damage could result.
Washing Machine Top plate size
Place the LG dryer on the LG washing
Remove the two screws from the bottom of the
rear cover on each side as illustrated below.
Align the stacking kit holes and the rear cover
• 3-1) 600 mm
• 3-2) 550 mm
Fasten the two screws that were removed
earlier from the dryer to the stacking kit.