PIONEER INDUSTRIES, INC.
3325 S. Garfield Ave.
Commerce, CA 90040
Model Number: 3MT160, 3MT161, 3MT161G, 3MT168
Warnings and Notes:
Check with local plumbing code requirements before installation.
This product should be installed by a local listed plumber.
Do not use plumbers putty on threads.
Single Handle Lavatory Faucet
(1) Shut off water supplies. Remove old faucet.
Clean mounting surface in preparation for new
(2) Thread mounting bolt to faucet body.
Ensure washer is under escutcheon, slide
escutcheon from bottom of the faucet. Insert
inlet supply hoses through mounting hole,
slide mounting washer and mounting bracket
along the mounting bolt from underneath of
the sink. Tighten mounting nut to mounting
bolt to secure faucet in position.
(3) Connect hot and cold inlet supply hoses
to supply stops. For ½" connection; use 3/8"
male to ½" female adapter for installation.
Adapters are optional and not provided with
faucet. Turn on both side supply stops.
(4) Important: After installation is complete,
remove aerator. Turn water supplies on and
allow both hot and cold water to run at least
one minute each. While water is running,
check for leaks. Turn off water and replace
Adjustable Wrench Plumbers Putty Teflon Tape
Pop-up Drain Installation:
(1) Remove pop-up flange from body
(2) Place a ring of putty on the bottom of
(3) Insert pop-up flange through drain hole
and attach fIange to body. Ensure the pop-up
outlet faces towards the back of the slnk
Tíghten the locknut securely with a wrench Do
(4) Remove the excess putty. Connect the
trap (check manufacturer's instructions for
(5) Remove pivot rod nut from pop-up body,
ensure the washers is in place, insert pivot
rod, tighten pivot rod nut back to pop-up body.