KENMORE FULL WARRANTY
If this product fails due to a defect in material or workmanship within two years from the
date of purchase, return it to any Sears store or other Kenmore outlet in the United States
for free replacement.
This warranty does not include the filter, which is an expendable part that can wear out
from normal use within the warranty period.
This warranty applies for only 90 days if this product is ever used for other than private
This warranty applies only while this product is used in the United States.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which
vary from state to state.
Sears, Roebuck and Co., Hoffman Estates, IL 60179
When using electrical appliances, basic safety precautions should always be
followed, including the following:
1. READ all instructions.
2. DO NOT touch hot surfaces. Use handles or knobs.
3. To protect against fire, electric shock and injury to persons, DO NOT immerse cord,
plug, or the coffeemaker in water or other liquids.
4. Close supervision is necessary when any appliance is used by or near children.
5. ALWAYS UNPLUG coffeemaker from power outlet before cleaning, and when storing.
Allow to cool before putting on or taking off parts, cleaning or storing.
6. DO NOT operate any appliance with a damaged cord or plug, or after the appliance
malfunctions or has been dropped or damaged in any manner. Return appliance to
the nearest authorized service facility for examination, repair or adjustment.
7. The use of accessory attachments not recommended by the appliance manufacturer
may result in fire, electric shock or injury to persons.
8. DO NOT use outdoors.
9. NEVER let the cord hang over the edge of table or counter or touch hot surfaces.
10. DO NOT place coffeemaker on or near a hot gas or electric burner or in a heated oven.
11. DO NOT use this coffeemaker for anything other than its intended use.
12. The carafe is designed for use only with this coffeemaker.
13. Scalding may occur if the lid is removed during the brewing cycles.
ALWAYS keep the lid on the carafe when in use.
14. To protect against electrical shock, this plug will fit in a polarized outlet only one way,
If the plug does not fit fully in the outlet, reverse the plug. If it still does not fit, contact
a qualified electrician to install a polarized outlet Do not change the plug in any way.
15. If an extension cord is necessary, a 15 ampere rated cord with a polarized plug and
Underwriters Laboratories listing should be used. A lower rated cord may overheat.
Care should be taken to make sure the cord cannot be pulled on or tripped over.
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS!
PARTS AND FEATURES
AM / PM
ON AUTO OFF Button