Download  Print this page

Important Precautions - LG UltraWide 38CK900G Owner's Manual

All-in-one
Hide thumbs

Advertisement

IMPORTANT PRECAUTIONS

Please read these safety precautions carefully before using the product.
Please use the product in the proper environment to extend the product lifespan. Use the product in a safe and
stable place.
The warranty does not cover any damage resulting from reckless use or use in undesirable environments.
LG Electronics Inc. does not provide warranty for data loss. In order to minimize damage from data loss, please
make backup copies of important data.
Manufacturers and installers cannot provide services related to human safety as this wireless device may cause
radio interference.
Precautions to the AC Adapter and Electrical Power
If water or any foreign substance goes inside the product (TV, monitor, power cord, or AC adapter), disconnect
the power cord immediately and contact the service center.
- Otherwise, this may cause a fire or electric shock due to damage to the product.
Do not touch the power plug or AC adapter with wet hands. If the pins of the plug are wet or dusty, wipe and
dry them before use.
- Otherwise, this may cause a fire or electric shock.
Make sure to completely insert the power cord into the AC adapter.
- If loosely connected, the poor connection may cause a fire or electric shock.
Be sure to use power cords and AC adapters provided or approved by LG Electronics, Inc.
- The use of non-approved products may cause a fire or electric shock.
When unplugging the power cord, always pull it by the plug. Do not bend the power cord with excessive force.
- The power line can be damaged, which may cause electric shock or fire.
Be careful not to step or place heavy objects (electronic appliances, clothing, etc.) on the power cord or AC
adapter. Be careful not to damage the power cord or AC adapter with sharp objects.
- Damaged power cords may cause a fire or electric shock.
Never disassemble, repair or modify the power cord or AC adapter.
- This may cause a fire or electric shock.
Use only the power cord supplied with the unit or another manufacturer's authorized cord.
- Failure to do so may result in fire or electrical shock or damage to the product.
Use only a properly grounded plug and receptacle.
- If you do not you may be electrocuted or injured. Or the product might be damaged.
Do not use a damaged or loose plug.
- This may cause electrical shock or fire.
Operate the display only from a power source(i.e. voltage) indicated in the product specification.
- Otherwise the product can be damaged, fire can occur or you may be electrocuted. If you are not sure what
type of power supply you have, consult a certified electrician.
In the presence of thunder and lightning, never touch the power cord and signal cable because it can be very
dangerous.
- It can cause electric shock.
Do not connect several extension cords, electrical appliances or electrical heaters to a single outlet. Use a power
bar with a grounding terminal designed for exclusive use with the computer.
- A fire can break out due to overheating.
Do not touch the power plug with wet hands. Additionally, if the cord pin is wet or covered with dust, dry the
power plug completely or wipe dust off before plugging in the cord.
- You may be electrocuted due to excess moisture.
If you don't intend to use the product for a long time, unplug the power cable from the product.
- Covering dust can cause a fire, or insulation deterioration can cause electric leakage, electric shock or fire.
Insert the power plug firm so it cannot come loose.
- A loose connection can cause fire.
Do not insert metal or other conductive materials into the product openings. Additionally, do not touch the
power cable right after plugging into the wall input terminal.
- You may be electrocuted.
The AC Plug is the disconnecting device. It should be easily accessible in case of emergency.
Please make sure the device is installed near the wall outlet to which it is connected and that the outlet is
easily accessible.
Be sure to keep the outlet, AC adapter, and pins of the power plug clean from dust and etc.
- This may cause a fire.
Do not unplug the power cord while the product is in use.
- Electrical shock can damage the product.
3

Advertisement

loading

  Related Manuals for LG UltraWide 38CK900G