Installing Communication Modules
Installing the GSMVLP5-4G/GSMVLP5CN4G in the LYNX Touch Series Control
Ensure that SIM card and the connector board are securely installed in the GSMVLP5-4G/GSMVLP5CN4G
before installing the module in the LYNX Touch.
1. Install the provided FCC/IC label (P/N 800-10341) on the control's case back (refer to Figure 1).
2. Release the LYNX Touch front case from the back case by depressing the two locking tabs at the top of the
unit with the blade of a medium size screwdriver (Refer to Figure 2).
3. Install the GSMVLP5-4G/GSMVLP5CN-4G into the LYNX Touch control front case. Ensure that the
connector board is properly seated into the receptacle on the control (Refer to Figure 2).
4. Secure the GSMVLP5-4G/GSMVLP5CN-4G with the three provided screws (Refer to Figure 2).
5. Enable the GSMVLP5-4G/GSMVLP5CN-4G device, configure alarm reporting and module supervision and
register the device. Refer to the "Program the Radio" and "Diagnostics" sections in the LYNX Touch Series
Installation and Setup Guide (P/N 800-10614 or higher).
For Documentation and Online Support: http://www.security.honeywell.com/hsc/resources/MyWebTech
Installation and Setup Guide
CONTAINS MODULE: FCC ID: QIPPH8
FCC / IC STATEMENT
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules, and RSS 210 of IC. Operation is subject to the
following two conditions: (1) This Device may not cause harmful interference. (2) This device must
accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
FCC ID: CFS8DLLYNXTOUCH2
IC MODEL: LYNXTOUCH2
Figure 1. FCC/IC Label Location
GSM and ILP5 Ethernet
800-10344 12/11 Rev. A
IC MODEL: PH8