1.1 SAFETY PRECAUTION
Note) The color and design may different by each model and the product specification are subject to
change without notice for performance enhancement.
• Do not use damaged power cord, plug nor loose socket. It may cause electric shock or fire.
• Do not connect multiple devices into a single s socket. It may cause fire due to overheating.
• Do not touch with wet hands when remove or plug the power cord to avoid electric shock.
• Insert the power plug into socket firmly. It may cause fire when the connectors are unstable.
• Connect the power cord to a grounded wall socket. There is risk of electric shock or injury.
• Do not bend nor pull the power cord and place heavy objects over the power cord. It may
occur cord damage and this may result in fire.
• Please clean only with dry cloth when the plug pin or socket are dusty. It may cause fire.
• Do not unplug the power plug while the product is operating. It may damage the product
due to electric shock.
• Only a power cord specified by product manufacturer are recommended.
Do not use the power cord from other devices. It may cause electric shock or fire.
• Hold the plug itself when unplugging the power plug from the wall socket. If not, there is
risk of electric shock or fire.
• Before moving or installing this product, be sure to turn off the power and disconnect the
power cord. To turn this product off completely, you must pull the power plug out of the
wall socket. Consequently, the power plug must be easily and readily accessible at all
• Do not install near any heat sources such as radiators, or other devices that produce heat.
It may cause electric shock or fire.
• When mounting a product on the wall, make sure not to install the product by hanging the
power and signal cables on the back of it.
• Consult with your local dealer or specialized engineer to mount the product on the wall,
and use the screws and wall mounts that meet the VESA standard. Any damages or
injuries by misuse or using an improper accessory are not covered by the warranty.