1. Important Safety instructions
• To reduce the risk of fire or electric shock, do not expose this product to rain or moisture.
• To prevent injury, this product must be securely attached to the floor/wall in accordance with the
• To reduce the risk of electric shock, do not remove the back cover
• Refer to qualified service personnel if needed.
Icons used in this manual
If you ignore the warning message, you may be seriously injured or there is a possibility of
accident or death.
If you ignore the caution message, you may be slightly injured or the product may be
The note helps you understand and use the product safely. Please read the note carefully
before using the product
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two
conditions: (1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept
any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
CAUTION: Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for
compliance with the FCC Rules could void the user's authority to operate this equipment.