IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION
• Contains non-spillable sealed lead acid batteries. They must be recycled or disposed
• DO NOT dispose of batteries in fire, as this may result in an explosion.
• DO NOT open battery or short circuit, this may cause the battery to leak or
get hot causing personal injury. Any disposal questions call toll-free (877)
• RISK OF FIRE/ELECTRIC SHOCK — do not plug in a power supply without the bulb
lens and cover in place.
• ALL HALOGEN LIGHTS GIVE OFF HEAT.
– Do not touch lens while operating.
– Keep combustibles away from Spotlight lens. Extreme heat can cause fires.
– Never place the light face-down on any surface when lit.
• Never look directly into the light or shine the light into another person's eyes.
• Keep sharp objects away from lens — it is glass and can break.
• Do not immerse spotlight in water.
• Do not drop or throw spotlight. It contains glass and a sealed lead acid battery.
• Only replace bulbs with type indicated in specifications (12 volt, H3 quartz halogen. 75 watt).
• Use only with AC or DC charging adapters that are provided with unit.
• DO NOT OVERCHARGE:
– AC recharge up to 30 hours maximum.
– DC recharge up to 4 hours maximum.
– After recharge, disconnect charging adapter and wait 5 minutes before use.
• NEVER ATTEMPT TO USE THE AC CHARGER AND DC CHARGING PORT SIMULTANEOUSLY.
• Do not crush, cut, pull or expose charging adapter cords to extreme heat.
• Position charging adapter cords so they do not become entangled or become a safety hazard. Keep
charging adapter cords away from sharp edges.
• Use in a dry location only.
• Do not open body casing. There are no user-serviceable parts inside.
THIS UNIT IS NOT A TOY AND SHOULD ONLY BE OPERATED BY ADULTS. KEEP AWAY FROM CHILDREN!
Read This User's Manual Before Using This Spotlight.
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS