Arm Mount Sled Wearable Solution for Dolphin 70e Black Quick Start Guide Aller à www.honeywellaidc.com pour le français. Vai a www.honeywellaidc.com per l'italiano. Gehe zu www.honeywellaidc.com für Deutsch. Ir a www.honeywellaidc.com para español. Para Português, acesse www.honeywellaidc.com. Перейти на русскоязычный сайт www.honeywellaidc.com.
This document is designed to assist the user who is wearing the wearable Dolphin 70e Black on an arm. Out of the Box A typical Honeywell Wearable Solution arm mount accessory kit contains the following items (may be packaged separately): •...
The arm band can be washed between uses. Be sure to remove the sled from the arm band before washing the arm band. Getting to Know the Arm Mount Sled Power Button (on top of end cap) End Cap Volume Up/Down Buttons...
Removing the Dolphin 70e Black from the Sled 1. If the audio end cap is used, remove the audio cable. To prevent damage to the Dolphin 70e Black always unplug the audio cable (if used) before removing the end cap. 2.
5. Slide the Dolphin 70e Black out of the sled. Use the notch in the bottom of the sled to push the Dolphin 70e Black. Removing the Battery 1. Remove the Dolphin 70e Black from the sled before changing the bat- tery.
BAT-STANDARD-02 (Li-ion 3.7 V, 6.179 watt hour) and BAT- EXTENDED-02 (Li-ion 3.7 V, 12.358 watt hour) manufactured for Honeywell International Inc. We recommend use of Honeywell Li-ion battery packs. Use of any non- Honeywell battery may result in damage not covered by the warranty Note: Standard model battery...
Turning Power On/Off To turn the terminal On, press and release the Power button To turn the terminal Off: 1. Press and hold the Power button for approximately 4 seconds until the Options menu displays. 2. Touch Power off. Suspend Mode Suspend mode automatically turns the touch screen off to save battery power when the terminal is inactive for a programmed period of time.
Placing Dolphin 70e Black into the Sled 1. If the end cap is installed on the sled, slide the lock down to release the end cap. 2. Push up on the right side (the side with the lock) of end cap.
5. Press until the door is flush with the side of the terminal. 6. Slide the Dolphin 70e Black into the sled. 7. If using the audio end cap, make sure audio jack door is open. Pull the rubber door out and rotate the door 180º...
9. Slide the end cap straight onto the sled until it clicks in place. Standard End Audio End Cap 10. Slide the lock closed to secure the end cap. Attaching the Headset (Optional) 1. Make sure the audio jack door is open as shown in the previous section. 2.
3. Attach the quick disconnect end of the headset adapter cable to the headset’s cable. 4. Slide the cable ends together until they click. Do not twist or bend the connectors. Connecting the Ring Scanner (Optional) 1. Slide the ring scanner cable connector into the bottom of the sled until the connector ring clicks shut.
Ejecting the Ring Scanner 1. To eject the ring scanner, open the connector ring with one hand, pulling toward the outside of the sled. 2. Push the ring scanner connector out of the sled. Mounting the Arm Band Note: The illustrations in this procedure assume the sled has not yet been mounted to the arm band.
4. Ensure the latch on each buckle is through a hole in the strap. 1. If there is excess strap length: • Loop the excess strap behind the horns on the sled, as shown, or • Trim the straps to length and use the provided clips to terminate the strap end.
2. Align the sled assembly with the arm band and press on the sled until it latches onto the arm band. Be sure to align tabs on the back of sled with the notches on the arm band. The end of the sled with the ring scanner connector must face toward the hand.
There are three types of system resets: a soft reset, a hard reset, or a factory reset. The soft and hard resets preserve all data stored in the file system. Contact a Honeywell technical support representative for more information on how to perform a factory reset.
For patent information, please refer to www.honeywellaidc.com/patents. Disclaimer Honeywell International Inc. (“HII”) reserves the right to make changes in specifications and other information contained in this document without prior notice, and the reader should in all cases consult HII to determine whether any such changes have been made.