ELECTRODE STEAM HUMIDIFIER
FILL VALVE REPLACEMENT
1. Disconnect main power source before
accessing internal compartments.
2. The plumbing and electrical compartments
contain high voltage components and
wiring. Access should be limited to licensed
HVAC professionals only.
3. During and following operation of the
humidifier, the steam components in
contact with the steam such as the cylinder,
steam lines, steam distributors, and
condensate lines can become hot and burn
4. Humidity equipment installed by
unqualified personnel or the use of parts
and components not supplied with the
humidifier or this kit will void warranty.
Included in the Box
• Fill Valve
• Tie Wrap
• Phillips Head Screws
• Installation Instructions
Refer to the humidifier operating manual if necessary.
1. Shut off water supply to the unit.
2. Disconnect power to unit.
3. Locate Fill Valve.
4. If necessary, remove cylinder.
Removing old Fill Valve
1. Disconnect the wiring to the solenoid.
2. Using pliers, slide the spring clamp up the hose.
3. Disconnect the hose from the fill valve.
The remaining water located in the hose will
Have something on hand to absorb the water.
Fig. 1. Disconnecting old fill valve.
1. On the opposite side of the wall where the valve
is mounted, unscrew the fitting from the fill
valve, and remove screws.
Fig. 2. Removing old fill valve.