After first removing from shipping box
• Carefully remove the retaining clip from the
back of the service jack.
CAUTION: The socket will tend to spring
upward when the clip is removed. To prevent
possible injury, place one hand on top of
socket to control its upward motion when
removing clip with other hand.
• Refer to Picture 1 when performing this step.
• Sufficiently loosen the Handle Socket Screw
• Line up the square shaped hole located at
• Lower the handle onto the bolt. Secure the
NOTICE: ONLY use the handle provided
with this jack. Handle is specially designed
to properly fit into handle socket and engage
Raising the Jack
• Place vehicle in park, with emergency brake
• Refer to the vehicle manufacturer owner's
• Position the jack so that the saddle will firmly
• Close the release valve by turning the
• Pump jack handle until saddle nears contact
Align Quick Disconnect pushpin in upper
handle piece with attachment hole in lower
handle piece. Push upper piece into lower
piece until pushpin pops through hole.
to insert the assembled handle (Picture 2).
the bottom of the handle over the square
bolt inside the Handle Socket.
handle in place by tightening the Handle
Socket Screw until the handle stops rotating.
FEATURES & OPERATION
on and wheels securely chocked to ensure
manual to locate the approved vehicle lifting
contact the vehicle lifting point.
handle clockwise until it stops.
with vehicle lifting point. Check to see that
the saddle is centered and will contact lifting