Download Table of Contents Print this page

Important Precautions - LG 38CL900G Owner's Manual

Ultrawide all-in-one
Hide thumbs Also See for 38CL900G:

Advertisement

Table of Contents

IMPORTANT PRECAUTIONS

Please read these safety precautions carefully before using the product.
Please use the product in the proper environment to extend the product lifespan. Use the product in a safe
and stable place.
The warranty does not cover any damage resulting from reckless use or use in undesirable environments.
LG Electronics Inc. does not provide warranty for data loss. In order to minimize damage from data loss,
please make backup copies of important data.
Manufacturers and installers cannot provide services related to human safety as this wireless device may
cause radio interference.
Precautions to the AC Adapter and Electrical Power
If water or any foreign substance goes inside the product (TV, monitor, power cord, or AC adapter), disconnect
the power cord immediately and contact the service center.
- Otherwise, this may cause a fire or electric shock due to damage to the product.
Do not touch the power plug or AC adapter with wet hands. If the pins of the plug are wet or dusty, wipe and
dry them before use.
- Otherwise, this may cause a fire or electric shock.
Make sure to completely insert the power cord into the AC adapter.
- If loosely connected, the poor connection may cause a fire or electric shock.
Be sure to use power cords and AC adapters provided or approved by LG Electronics, Inc.
- The use of non-approved products may cause a fire or electric shock.
When unplugging the power cord, always pull it by the plug. Do not bend the power cord with excessive
force.
- The power line can be damaged, which may cause electric shock or fire.
Be careful not to step or place heavy objects (electronic appliances, clothing, etc.) on the power cord or AC
adapter. Be careful not to damage the power cord or AC adapter with sharp objects.
- Damaged power cords may cause a fire or electric shock.
Never disassemble, repair or modify the power cord or AC adapter.
- This may cause a fire or electric shock.
Use only the power cord supplied with the unit or another manufacturer's authorized cord.
- Failure to do so may result in fire or electrical shock or damage to the product.
Use only a properly grounded plug and receptacle.
- If you do not you may be electrocuted or injured. Or the product might be damaged.
Do not use a damaged or loose plug.
- This may cause electrical shock or fire.
Operate the display only from a power source (i.e. voltage) indicated in the product specification.
- Otherwise the product can be damaged, fire can occur or you may be electrocuted. If you are not sure what
type of power supply you have, consult a certified electrician.
In the presence of thunder and lightning, never touch the power cord and signal cable because it can be very
dangerous.
- It can cause electric shock.
3

Advertisement

Table of Contents
loading

Table of Contents