AEG offer the following guarantee to the first purchaser of this appliance.
1. The guarantee is valid for 12 months commencing when the appliance is handed over to the first retail
purchaser, which must be verified by purchase invoice or similar documentation.
The guarantee does not cover commercial use.
2. The guarantee covers all parts or components which fail due to faulty workmanship or faulty materials. The
guarantee does not cover appliances where defects or poor performance are due to misuse, accidental
damage, neglect, faulty installation, unauthorised modification or attempted repair, commercial use or failure
to observe requirements and recommendations set out in the instruction book.
This guarantee does not cover such parts as light bulbs, removable glassware or plastic.
3. Should guarantee repairs be necessary the purchaser must inform the nearest AEG Service Force Centre
(manufacturers service or authorised agent). AEG reserves the right to stipulate the place of the repair (i.e.
the customers home, place of installation or AEG workshop).
4. The guarantee or free replacement includes both labour and material.
5. Repairs carried out under guarantee do not extend the guarantee period for the appliance. Parts removed
during guarantee repairs become property of AEG.
6. The purchasers statutory rights are not affected by this guarantee.
If you should move to another country within Europe then your guarantee moves with you to your new home
subject to the following qualifications:
The guarantee starts from the date you first purchased your product.
The guarantee is for the same period and to the same extent for labour and parts as exist in the new country
of use for this brand or range of products.
This guarantee relates to you and cannot be transferred to another user.
Your new home is within the European Community (EC) or European Free Trade Area.
The product is installed and used in accordance with our instructions and is only used domestically, i.e. a
The electrical supply complies with the specification given in the rating label.
The product is installed taking into account regulations in your new country.
Before you move, please contact your nearest Customer Care centre, listed below, to give them details of your
new home. They will then ensure that the local Service Organisation is aware of your move and able to look
after you and your appliances.
All manuals and user guides at all-guides.com
+33 (0) 3 44 62 29 29
+49 (0) 800 234 7378
+39 (0) 800117511
+46 (0) 8 672 53 60
+ 44 (0) 1753 219899