While using electrical appliances, in order to reduce the risk of fire, electric shock,
and/or injury to persons, basic safety precautions should be followed, including the
• Read all instructions carefully, even if you are familiar with the appliance.
• To protect against the risk of electric shock, DO NOT IMMERSE the appliance,
cord set or plug in water or other liquids.
• To clean, wipe the exterior with a damp cloth.
• Close supervision is necessary when any appliance is used near children. Never
leave an appliance unattended when in use.
• If the supply cord is damaged, it must be replaced by the manufacturer or its
service agent or a similarly qualified person in order to avoid a hazard.
• Switch off and remove the plug from the power outlet when not in use before
assembling or disassembling parts, cleaning or carrying out any maintenance of
• Do not operate the appliance if it's damage in any manner. Return the complete
appliance to your nearest authorized service facility for examination, electrical
repair, mechanical repair or adjustments to avoid any hazard.
• The use of attachments or accessories not recommended or sold by this
appliance manufacturer may result in fire, electric shock or personal injury.
• Do not let the cord hang over the edge of a table, counter, or touch hot surfaces.
• Avoid touching hot surfaces, use handles and knobs.
• Do not operate or place any part of this appliance on or near any hot surfaces
(such as gas or electric burner or in a heated oven).
• Do not abuse the cord. Never carry the appliance by the cord or yank it to
disconnect it from the outlet; instead, grasp the plug and pull to disconnect.
• When using an extension cord with your appliance, make sure the extension cord
is correctly wired, and rated for its use.
• This product is intended for household use only.
• Do not attempt to repair the appliance yourself; instead, take it to your Black &
Decker-owned or Authorized Service Centre for repair.
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS