MODEL # 706.813380
MODEL # 706.0
CALL 1=800-4MY=HOME (1-800=469=4663) FOR SERVICE
PARTS. Refer to Service Parts Drawing for full listing of Service
LOCATING MODEL # INFORMATION
Model numbers and other information required for service parts is
located on a label on the interior right side of the top most drawer.
• Empty weight of 36" cabinet is 308 Ibs
• Empty weight of 46" cabinet is 472 Ibs
• The maximum weight for each drawer should be
no more than 200 pounds.
• The maximum product weight, including contents, for the 36"
model should be no more than 1800 pounds.
• The maximum product weight, including contents, for the 46"
model should be no more than 3000 pounds.
• The maximum weight for each (2) inch deep drawer is
• The maximum weight for each (3) inch deep drawer is
• The maximum weight for each (4) - (6) inch deep drawer is
• The maximum weight for each drawer (9) inches deep or more
is (400) pounds.
• Lubricate the Lockbar Pivot (A), Lockbar brackets (B), Lock
Mechanism (C), and Cable ends (D) with spray lubricate twice
yearly (See Figure 1)
• Lubricate the Lock (E) with graphite yearly.
• Lubricate the slides with grease or equivalent twice yearly.
Ball bearing slides
• Lubricate the casters with high quality bearing grease
twice yearly. Use zerks if applicable.
• Lubricate lock with graphite yearly.
• Periodically the surfaces should be cleaned with
a mild detergent and water.
• Grease and oil can be removed with most standard cleaning
fluids. For safety, use a nonflammable
• Auto wax will preserve the unit's luster finish. Apply the wax as to
a car. The wax will also help protect the unit against scratches.
• If drawer liners are supplied, it is recommended
used to protect the finish inside the drawers and to make
the drawers easier to clean. The drawer liners may be
cleaned with soap and water.
Waterloo Industries, 139 West Forest Hill Avenue, Oak Creek, Wl 53154