Product may vary slightly from what is illustrated.
† 1. Fruit and vegetable feeder
Model JE2050 (Part# SJE051060900, Model JE2060 (Part#SJE051061000)
Model JE2060BL (Part# JE2060BL-01), Model JE2060GY (Part# JE2060GY-01)
† 2. Food tray (Part# SJE081030100), Model JE2050 (Part# SJE081030200)
3. Food Chute
† 4. Clear cover (Part# SJE081040100)
† 5. Stainless steel cutter/strainer (Part# CJEK0051)
† 6. Pulp separator (Part# SJE081050100)
7. Continuous flow juice spout
† 8. Juice container (Part# SJE081110100)
† 9. Safety locking latch (on each side) Model JE2050 (Part# SJE081080200)
Model JE2060 (Part# SJE081080400), Model JE2060BL (Part# JE2060BL-02)
Model JE2060GY (Part# JE2060GY-02)
10. Non-slip rubber feet
† 11. Removable pulp container (Part# SJE081110100)
12. OFF/LOW/HIGH control
13. Cord storage compartment
† Consumer replaceable/removable parts
How to Disassemble
5. To remove the pulp container, grasp the sides firmly and slide it out.
How to Use
This appliance is for household use only.
Important: Before you use it for the first time, disassemble the unit (see How to
Disassemble section); wash all parts as instructed in the C RE ND CLE NING
1. To unlock the locking latches, pull open at the bottom of each
latch to disengage from the groove on the cover ( ).
2. To remove the cover, take out the feeder and food tray; grasp
the chute and pull up the cover (B).
3. To remove the pulp separator, grip the juice spout with one hand
and the back edge of the pulp separator with the other hand.
Pull it up with the cutter/strainer in place (C).
4. To remove the cutter/strainer, hold the juice spout with one
hand and grasp the cutter/strainer rim with the other hand;
pull it out (D).
Caution: The cutter/strainer teeth are very sharp. Handle it
HOW TO SSEMBLE ND USE
1. Place the pulp separator on the base with the juice spout facing
2. Insert the cutter/stainer in the center of the pulp separator. Turn it
left and right a few times until it fits into place (F).
3. Grip the pulp container and slide it in until it snaps into place