2. Be sure there is water in the reservoir. Steam is automatically turned off
between settings 0 and 3.
3. For best performance, press the steam
4. When finished ironing, turn the fabric select dial to 0 and unplug the iron.
Important: Always stand the iron on its heel rest when powered on but not in
Tip: Use for removing wrinkles from hanging clothes and drapes.
1. Be sure the water tank is filled to the MAX mark.
2. Hang the garment to be steamed on a clothes hanger. (Curtains or drapes can
be steamed once they are hung.)
3. Set the fabric select dial to appropriate setting (between
4 and 6) for your fabric.
4. Hold the iron close to, but not touching, the fabric.
5. Pull the fabric tight in your free hand and pump the steam
button as you move the iron over the fabric (D).
Tip: Use to dampen tough wrinkles at any setting (E).
1. Be sure the iron is filled with water.
2. on first use, pump the spray
ANTI DRIP SYSTEM
The anti drip system prevents water spotting at low
1. Turn the fabric select dial to setting 1, 2 or 3 (dRY) to
iron without steam (F). The Smart Steam® system will
automatically turn steam off.
2. To dry iron at higher settings, empty the water from the
reservoir to prevent steaming.
button at 5-second intervals.
button several times.
EMPTYING WATER TANK (OPTIONAL)
Note: It is not necessary to empty the water after each use.
1. Unplug the iron and let it cool.
2. To empty the water, hold the iron over a sink with the
tip pointing down. Water will empty out the water-fill
Care and Cleaning
This product contains no user serviceable parts. Refer service to qualified
1. Make sure iron is unplugged and has cooled completely. Wipe the soleplate
and outer surfaces with a soft cloth dampened with water and mild
household detergent. Never use abrasives, heavy-duty cleansers, vinegar or
scouring pads that may scratch or discolor the iron.
2. After cleaning, steam iron over an old cloth to remove any residue from the
1. Unplug the iron and let it cool completely.
2. Check that the fabric select dial is set to 0.
3. Store iron on its heel rest. Storing iron on its soleplate can cause leaks or