Replacing the air filter unit (continued)
Perform Step 2) in the reverse order to close the air filter cover, and push in the air filter
cover securely until it clicks into place.
6) Connect the power plug, set the <MAIN POWER> switch to <ON>, and press
the power button <v/b> on the control panel or on the remote control to turn
on the power and start the projection.
7) Press the <MENU> button to display the main menu, then press as to select
8) Press the <ENTER> button.
9) Press as to select [FILTER COUNTER].
10) Press the <ENTER> button.
The [FILTER COUNTER] screen is displayed.
11) Press as to select [FILTER COUNTER RESET].
12) Press the <ENTER> button.
The [FILTER COUNTER RESET] screen is displayed.
13) Press qw to select [OK], then press the <ENTER> button.
The filter usage time is reset.
Make sure that the air filter unit is properly attached before using the projector. If it is not
attached, the projector will suck in dirt and dust causing a malfunction.
Dispose of the packaging materials properly after unpacking the product.
Do not disassemble the air filter unit.
If you use the projector without attaching the air filter unit, the filter indicator blinks in red and the
message appears on the projected image for about 30 seconds. Turn the projector off, and then
attach the air filter unit before turning the projector on again.
The replacement cycle of the air filter unit varies greatly depending on the usage environment.
For procedures on maintaining the air filter unit, refer to the operating instructions supplied with
When discarding this product, please contact your local authorities or dealer and ask for
the correct method of disposal.
Web Site : http://panasonic.net/avc/projector/
© Panasonic Corporation 2013