authorised customer service representatives in
order to avoid potential sources of danger. The plug
must be removed from the mains before
• The small water heater is only suitable for use
with an open (unpressurised) and a single tap
connection. The warm water outlet is used for
pressure compensation and may only be
connected to suitable fittings (Order
No BZ 13051 or BZ 13061 for undersink
appliances or BZ 11113 for oversink
• The tap outlet must always remain free. Do not use
perlators (diffusers) or shower taps.
• This appliance can be used by children aged
8 years and older as well as by persons with
diminished bodily, sensory or mental perception, or
those who lack knowledge or experience, if they are
monitored or have received instruction concerning
use and comprehend the possible dangers that can
result. Children may not play with the appliance.
Cleaning and maintenance by the user may not be
performed by unsupervised children.
• Keep children away from the appliance.
• Please monitor children to ensure that they do not
play with the appliance.
• The warm water pipe may be hot. Please inform and
instruct children appropriately.
• Do not use aggressive or abrasive cleaning
• Do not use a steam cleaner.
Please read this installation and operating instruction
manual carefully, then act accordingly! Store for future
• Inspect the new appliance for transport damage!
• Please dispose of the packaging, and if applicable, the old appliance
in an environmentally-friendly manner.
Install the small water heater as shown in the illustrations. Observe
the instructions in the text.
The illustrations can be found in the centre of the instruction manual.
Scope of delivery/Dimensions (Fig. 1)
Water connection (Fig. 2)
Risk of calcification!
Do not allow the existing tap mixer to become calcified. A reduced
flow rate will ruin the water heater.
Wall mounting (Fig. 3)
• For mounting without the wall hooks, observe the different
Screwing on the Connection Hoses (Fig. 4)
• Fit the sealing gasket.
• Place the sleeve nuts onto the threads and screw on by hand.
• Tighten the screw fitting.
• Hold the threaded fittings on the water heater with a spanner.
Do not lubricate the thread!
• After the unit has been used to heat water a few times, check the
screws and retighten, if necessary.
Replacement for a damaged threaded fitting is available from customer
First start-up (Fig. 5)
• Important: Do not insert the plug into the mains socket yet.
• Open the corner valve.
• Completely fill the heater's reservoir with water.
Set the flow on the corner valve.
5 l/min = 1 l in 12 seconds
• Only then insert the plug into the mains socket.
Checking the heating
• Turn the rotary selector switch to "3" (approx. 85 °C).
• Monitor the heating process until the pilot lamp switches off.
• Duration: approx. 12‒18 minutes.
• Check the temperature.
If the safety temperature limitation has switched off the small water
▶ Unplug the mains plug.
▶ Open the warm water tap and allow approx. 4 litres of water to flow.
▶ Plug the mains plug back in.
The appliance is ready again for operation.
Limitation of the water temperature
The temperature of the water leaving the tap for the small water heater
can be mechanically set to stage "1" (approx. 40 °C) or stage "e"
(approx. 60 °C).
Information on temperature limiting can be found in the operating
• Turn the rotary selector switch to "e".
• Hand over the installation and operating instructions to the user and
explain how the appliance operates.
CLICKFIX plus installation
Mixed water quantities 40 °C
(15 °C/65 °C) / (15 °C/85 °C)
Tronic 1500 TOR | Tronic Store Compact – 6 720 876 013 (2019/07)
TR1500TOR 5 T