High Pressure Close-Off 2-Way
Valves, 2-1/2 to 6-Inch, Flanged Iron
Body, ANSI Classes 125 & 250
Ordering a Valve
The Flowrite 599 Series High Pressure Close-off, two-way flanged valve bodies, are
designed to work with either pneumatic or electronic actuators with 3/4-inch (20 mm) or
1-1/2-inch (40 mm) stroke. They are available in both ANSI Class 125 and 250 for
normally open or normally closed action.
• Valve flange face-to-face dimensions meet ISA 75.03 standards.
• Universal bonnet for direct-coupled actuators
• Equal percentage flow characteristic
• Stainless steel trim
• ANSI Leakage Class IV
• EPDM O-ring packing
These Flowrite valves are recommended for chilled or hot water; or 50% water-glycol
• ANSI 125 and ANSI 250 cast iron body rating.
• Maximum recommended differential pressure for modulating service; 50 psi (345 kPa).
See Tables 1 and 2.
To order a complete valve plus actuator assembly from the factory, combine the actuator
prefix code with the suffix of the valve assembly product number. Valves can be ordered
using the numbers in Tables 1 and 2.
Document Number 155-758
June 14, 2019
Siemens Industry, Inc.