Low battery warning function
1. When the charge level is insufficient, the yellow status indicator will flash once
and the audio signal will turn on at the same time. Please change the battery as
soon as possible;
2. If there is insufficient charge, press the «Sound stop / Self-check» button to turn
off the sound signal for about 12 hours;
3. If there is insufficient charge, press and hold the «Sound Stop / Self-Check»
button for 3 seconds to restore the normal operation of the fault signal.
1. Remove the alarm (see section «Installation»);
2. Remove the battery, press and hold the «Sound Stop / Self-check» button for 5
seconds (use the residual charge to avoid false alarms on low battery level);
3. Insert a new battery;
4. Press and hold the «Sound Stop / Self-check» button for 1 second, after which
the device can perform a self-test, and you will hear a light and sound signaling
indicating its normal operation.
Denial of responsibility
1. The company reserves the right to change a description of this product, the
method of its use, and technical characteristics, etc. without prior notice;
2. The appearance of the device may slightly differ from the image in the
instruction, due to the peculiarities of the printing house and other reasons;
3. The information provided is for information only and is not a form of obligation;
4. All rights reserved, the company reserves all rights. Without the written
permission of the company, no other company or individual is entitled to create a
full or partial copy of the instruction, nor is it entitled to distribute this product.
Honeywell Smoke Detector can not only be used alone, but it can also interface
with ZigBee wireless technology and an updated version of the multifunction
gateway. By connecting the fire alarm to the multifunction gateway, in case of
an unforeseen situation and smoke accumulation in the room, both devices
simultaneously sound an alarm and send you a notification to the mobile phone
via the APP. Also, with the help of the application, the device can perform a self-
test so that you are sure of the normal operation of all fire alarm functions.
* First, connect the Honeywell Smoke Detector to the multifunction gateway, then
install it in the appropriate location.
* Before pairing devices, make sure that the multifunction gateway is functioning
Connect to the net
1. Installing the APP
In the Store, find and install «Mi Home».
* If the APP is already installed, you can skip this step.
To find even more Smart devices, sign up for Mi Home APP.
2. Adding a new device
Make sure the battery is securely attached to the device. Open Mi Home APP,
select the multifunction gateway to which you want to connect the device, and
then click on the «add device» icon on the main page and select «fire alarm». In
accordance with the APP manual, make the settings and select the multifunction
gateway notification language. Connection of devices is completed.
* If you can not connect the devices, place the Honeywell Smoke Detector closer
to the multifunction gateway and try again
* After successfully adding a device, you do not need to perform additional
settings. The devices will simultaneously signal a dangerous situation, and send