Should any solid object or liquid fall into the cabinet,
unplug the pre amplifier and have it checked by qualified
personnel before operating it any further.
On power sources
• Before operating the pre amplifier, check that the
operating voltage is identical with your local power
supply. The operating voltage is indicated on the
nameplate at the rear of the pre amplifier.
• The unit is not disconnected from the AC power source
(mains) as long as it is connected to the wall outlet, even
if the unit itself has been turned off.
• If you are not going to use the pre amplifier for a long
time, be sure to disconnect the pre amplifier from the
wall outlet. To disconnect the AC power cord, grasp the
plug itself; never pull the cord.
• AC power cord must be changed only at the qualified
• Place the pre amplifier in a location with adequate
ventilation to prevent heat buildup and prolong the life
of the pre amplifier.
• Do not place the pre amplifier near heat sources, or in a
place subject to direct sunlight, excessive dust or
• Do not place anything on top of the cabinet that might
block the ventilation holes and cause malfunctions.
• Do not place the pre amplifier:
– Any place that is not level or unstable.
– On top of a carpet or blanket.
– In an extremely cold place.
– Near a television or video deck.
(If used near a television or video deck, you may
experience noise in the audio and/or video signals.
The possibility of such interference greatly increases
when using an indoor TV antenna. We recommend
always using an external TV antenna.)