Download  Print this page

Operation - LG V-net ACS PQCPC22A0 Quick Manual

Hide thumbs

Advertisement

SAFETY PRECAUTIONS
4
• Do not connetion 220V power to 24V products
- If you do not follow, It may cause fire, electric shock, explosion or injury.
• Do not connect power cord to the control signal connector.
- It may cause fire or explosion.

Operation

• Do not change or extend the power cord with your own discretion.
- It may cause fire or electric shock
• Do not place any heating device near the product.
- It may cause fire.
• Do not use any heating device near the power cord.
- It may cause fire or electric shock.
• Do not let water flow into the product.
- It may cause electric shock or failure.
• Do not put heavy weight on the power cord.
- It may cause fire or electric shock.
• Do not put heavy weight on the product.
- It may cause the failure of the product.
• If the product is flooded, consult the service center or the professional installation agency.
- It may cause fire or electric shock.
• Let the children or the old and the weak be controlled by the guardian to use.
- It may cause accident or failure.
• Do not give any shock to the product.
- Any shock to the product may cause failure.
• Grab the head of the plug of the power cord to pull when disconnecting the plug, and do not touch the
plug with wet hands.
- It may cause fire or to deform the product.
• Do not use the product in certain environments as follows.
- If the product is used in a place with oil, steam, or sulfuric acid gas, performance may be degraded or
product may be damaged.
• Do not press the switch or button with sharp objects.
- It may cause electric shock or failure of the product.
• Please check the operation temperature.
- If the product is used in an environment with the temperature exceeding the operation boundary, it may
cause a severe damage.
Please check the usage temperature boundary in the manual. If there is no specified temperature,
please use the product within the boundary of 0~40°C.
• Do not put a container, etc. with water on the product.
- It may cause fire or electric shock.
• Do not touch the switch with wet hand.
- It may cause electric shock or failure of the product.
• Please read installation and user manual for connection with PC or peripheral devices.
- It may cause fire or failure of the product.
• If a warning window appears on PC, product stops, or it does not work, immediately stop the usage.
- It may cause fire or failure of the product.
CAUTION
!
Operation
• Do not use strong detergent such as solvent, but a soft cloth.
- It may cause fire or to deform the product.
• Please check the rated capacity of the power.
- It may cause fire or failure of the product.

Advertisement

loading

  Also See for LG V-net ACS PQCPC22A0

  Related Manuals for LG V-net ACS PQCPC22A0