Installing batteries in the remote
Remove the battery compartment cover
Insert two batteries (AAA, R03, UM-4)
according to the polarity markings
(+ and −) on the inside of the battery
Reinstall the battery compartment cover
• Do not toss the batteries into an open fire, or expose
them to high temperatures, such as direct sunlight or
open flame . Otherwise, the battery might explode,
causing fire or injury .
• Do not try to recharge non-rechargeable batteries .
Otherwise, batteries might explode or leak, causing
blindness, chemical burns or injury .
• If a battery is leaking, do not touch the liquid . Otherwise,
blindness or chemical burns might be caused . If your
eyes, mouth, or skin comes in contact with the liquid,
immediately wash the site thoroughly with water and
seek medical attention .
• Do not use a new and old batteries at the same time .
Otherwise, fire, burns, or irritation due to leaking battery
liquid might be caused .
• Do not use two different types of batteries at the same
time . For example, if you use an alkaline battery and
a manganese battery together, or two batteries from
two different manufacturers or with different product
numbers at the same time, fire, burns, or skin irritation
due to leaking battery liquid might be caused .
• Keep the batteries out of the reach of children .
Otherwise, a child might swallow the battery by accident .
Also, leaking battery liquid might cause skin irritation .
• Insert the two batteries according to the polarity
markings (+ and −) . Otherwise, fire, burns, or skin
irritation due to leaking battery liquid might be caused .
• If you plan not to use the remote control for an
extended period of time, or if the batteries are
exhausted completely, remove them from the remote
control . Otherwise, all batteries will eventually become
exhausted and might leak, causing skin irritation or
damage to the remote control .
Operating the remote control
To operate the remote control, aim it directly at the
remote control sensor on the front panel of the unit.
Within 6 m (20 ft)