• Avoid placing the drive in a location subject to:
• Do not force the power cable. It is keyed to protect the drive unit.
• Do not move the drive when it is in use. Doing so may cause data
• Avoid exposing the drive to sudden changes in temperature as
• Close the disc drawer before moving the drive unit.
• Keep the original packing materials. When you need to ship the
– high humidity
– high temperature
– excessive dust
– mechanical vibration
– direct sunlight
error and damage the optical pick-up.
condensation may form on the lens inside the drive unit. Should
the surrounding temperature suddenly rise while the drive unit is
turned on, stop using the drive and leave the power on at least one
hour before operating it or turning it off. Operating the drive unit
immediately after a sudden increase in temperature may result in a
drive unit to another location, repacking it in its original container
will help you transport it safely.