Turning the photo frame on
Insert the plug of the AC adaptor into the DC IN 12 V
jack (DPF- D1020/D1010) / DC IN 5 V jack (DPF-
D820/D810/D720/D710/D700) on the rear of the photo
Connect the AC adaptor to the wall outlet.
The photo frame is automatically turned on.
To the DC IN 12 V jack (DPF-D1020/D1010) /
DC IN 5 V jack (DPF-D820/D810/D720/D710/D700)
To wall outlet
AC adaptor main unit
• The socket outlet should be as close
• Do not place the photo frame on an
• Connect the AC adaptor to an easily
• Do not short the plug of the AC
• Do not use the AC adaptor placed in
• After use, remove the AC adaptor
• Do not turn the photo frame off or
• The AC plug shape may differ
as possible to the unit, and easily
unsteady or tilted surface.
accessible wall outlet close by. If
trouble occurs while using the
adaptor, immediately shut off the
power by disconnecting the plug
from the wall outlet.
adaptor with a metal object. Doing
so may cause a malfunction.
a narrow space, such as between a
wall and furniture.
from the DC IN 12 V jack (DPF-
D1020/D1010) / DC IN 5 V jack
D700) on the photo frame, and
remove the AC adaptor from the
disconnect the AC adaptor from the
photo frame before the standby
indicator turns red. Doing so may
damage the photo frame.
depending on the region you
purchase the photo frame.