Warning: When you use the earphones, your ability to hear outside
sounds may be aﬀected. Do not use the earphones where it can endanger
your safety. The surface of this product is nickel-free.
Your device and its accessories are not toys. They may contain small
parts. Keep them out of the reach of small children.
Take care of your device
Handle your device with care. The following suggestions help you keep
your device operational.
- Keep the device dry. Precipitation, humidity, and all types of liquids or
moisture can contain minerals that corrode electronic circuits.
- Do not use or store the device in dusty or dirty areas.
- Do not store the device in high temperatures. High temperatures may
damage the device or battery.
- Do not store the device in cold temperatures. When the device warms
to its normal temperature, moisture can form inside the device and
- Do not open the device other than as instructed in the user guide.
- Do not drop, knock, or shake the device or the battery. Rough
handling can break it.
- Only use a soft, clean, dry cloth to clean the surface of the device.
- Do not paint the device. Paint can prevent proper operation.