Manual de instrucciones (verso)
1996 Printed in Taiwan, R.O.C.
The model and the serial numbers are located at the bottom of the unit.
Record the serial number in the space provided below. Refer to these
numbers whenever you call upon your Sony dealer regarding this
Model No. SPP-Q110
When using your telephone equipment, basic safety precautions should
always be followed to reduce the risk of fire, electric shock and injury to
persons, including the following:
1. Read and understand all instructions.
2. Follow all warnings and instructions marked on the product.
3. Disconnect this product from the telephone line before cleaning. Do
not use liquid cleaners or aerosol cleaners. Use a damp cloth for
4. Do not use this product near water, for example, near a bath tub,
wash bowl, kitchen sink, or laundry tub, in a wet basement, or near a
5. Do not place this product on an unstable cart, stand, or table. The
product may fall, causing serious damage to the product.
6. Slots and openings in the cabinet and the back or bottom are provided
for ventilation. To protect it from overheating, these openings must
not be blocked or covered. The openings should never be blocked by
placing the product on the bed, sofa, rug, or other similar surface.
This product should never be placed near or over a radiator or heat
register. This product should not be placed in a built-in installation
unless proper ventilation is provided.
7. Do not overload wall outlets and extension cords as this can result in
the risk of fire or electric shock.
8. Never push objects of any kind into this product through cabinet slots
as they may touch dangerous voltage points or short out parts that
could result in a risk of fire or electric shock. Never spill liquid of any
kind on the product.
9. To reduce the risk of electric sock, do not disassemble this product,
but take it to a qualified service personnel when some service or
repair work is required. Opening or removing covers may expose you
to dangerous voltages or other risks. Incorrect reassembly can cause
electric shock when the appliance is subsequently used.
10. Disconnect this product from the telephone line and refer servicing to
qualified service personnel under the following conditions.
A. When the telephone cord or plug and jack are damaged or frayed.
B. If liquid has been spilled into the product.
C. If the product has been exposed to rain or water.
D. If the product does not operate normally by following the
Adjust only those controls, that are covered by the operating
instructions because improper adjustment of other controls may
result in damage and will often require extensive work by a
qualified technician to restore the product to normal operation.
E. If the product has been dropped or the cabinet has been damaged.
F. If the product exhibits a distinct change in performance.
11. Avoid using a telephone (other than cordless type) during an
electrical storm. There may be a remote risk of electric shock from
12. Do not use the telephone to report a gas leak in the vicinity of the
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
RECYCLING NICKEL-CADMIUM BATTERIES
For the Sony Service Center nearest you call 1-800-222-SONY (United States only)
Caution: Do not handle damaged or leaking nickel-cadmium batteries.
MUST BE DISPOSED OF PROPERLY.
Nickel-Cadmium batteries are recyclable. You can help preserve our
environment by returning your unwanted batteries to your nearest Sony
Service Center for collection, recycling or proper disposal.
Note: In some areas the disposal of nickel-cadmium batteries in
household or business trash may be prohibited.