MAIN UNIT / PRE-FILTER (BACK PANEL)
Wipe with a dry, soft cloth
Remove the dust gently with a cleaning
tool such as a vacuum cleaner.
Plasmacluster Ion Generating Unit
Remove the unit cover,
and pull out the unit
• Do not clean with other unit cleaning brush. Doing so could lead to failures in the unit.
• A bent electrode could be cut off and dropped during the cleaning process, but it will not change the performance.
• Do not touch the electrode directly. Doing so could lead to pain/itching.
• Do not transform the electrode section. Doing so can damage it.
• Do not touch the connection terminals. Doing so can damage them.
UNIT REPLACEMENT INDICATOR
When the total operation time exceeds 17,500
hours, the Unit Replacement indicator will flash
to indicate that the Plasmacluster Ion Generating
Unit needs replacement.
Replace the Plasmacluster
Ion Generating Unit
Stop the emission of the
* The replacement time is not related to the selected
1. Add a small amount of neutral detergent
to water and soak about 10 minutes.
Do not apply excessive pressure when
scrubbing the pre-filter.
2. Rinse off the neutral detergent pre-filter with clean water.
3. Completely dry the filter in a wellventilated area.
1. Remove the Pre-Filter.
2. Remove the sensor filter.
3. If the sensor filter is very dirty, wash it
with water and dry it thoroughly.
Remove dusts from the
Unit Cleaning Brush
Electrode Around the base
Replacement Plasmacluster Ion Generating Unit Model
Consult your dealer when purchasing a replacement
Plasmacluster Ion Generating Unit.
Remove the claw of unit holder (
and remove the Plasmacluster Ion
Generating Unit (
Disposing of Plasmacluster Ion Generating Unit
Dispose of used Plasmacluster Ion Generating Unit
according to local laws and regulations.
material: • Polystyrene terephthalate
How to clean hard to remove dirt.
Insert the unit holder
in the Main Unit, and
install the unit cover.
• electronic parts