Press the volume wheel into your FreeRein
Reflect headphones to play your music. While
your music is playing, press the volume wheel
again to pause, and once more to resume
playing your music.
Roll the volume wheel up quickly.
Roll the volume wheel down quickly.
Answer a Call
Press the volume wheel into the headphones
(the same motion as playing/pausing your
music) when you are receiving a call.
End a Call
During a call, press the volume wheel into your
Roll the volume wheel up and hold it until your
desired volume is reached. A high pitched
tone will sound when you have reached your
headphones' maximum volume.
Roll the volume wheel down and hold it until your
desired volume is reached. A low pitched tone will
sound when you have reached your headphones'
Using the 3.5mm Jack
You can choose to listen to your music on devices not equipped with Bluetooth, or anytime you don't want to
use your device's Bluetooth connection. The 3.5mm jack works with any 3.5mm cable on virtually any device.
To listen plugged in:
1. Connect a 3.5mm aux cable to the 3.5mm jack on your FreeRein Reflect's left ear cup. Make sure to
press the jack in all the way to ensure a complete fit.
2. Connect the other end of your aux cable to your device.
3. Play music according to your device's instructions, and enjoy your music comfortably for hours.
Charging Your Headphones
Your FreeRein Reflect headphones come ready to go out of the box. However, you may wish to charge them
fully before using them. To charge your headphones:
1. Connect the included micro USB cable to the charging port located on the bottom of the right
2. Connect the USB end of the charging cable to any USB power adapter.
3. The LED next to the micro USB charging port will light red, followed by two blue flashes every two
seconds, to indicate your headphones are charging. When this light turns blue, your headphones
are fully charged.
4. Disconnect the charging cable and take your music on all your adventures – wirelessly. When your
FreeRein Reflect headphones get low on power, the LED will begin flashing red and a high pitched
tone will sound.