Your iFrogz FreeRein Reflect headphones come with a one-year manufacturer's warranty. In order to activate
the warranty, you must register your FreeRein Reflect headphones as well as keep your purchase receipt. If you
purchased your headphones from iFrogz.com, iFrogz® has already registered them and has a copy of your
proof of purchase. iFrogz is a ZAGG Inc brand.
NEED MORE HELP? PLEASE SEE OUR FAQ SECTION AT: www.ifrogz.com/faq
The iFrogz FreeRein Reflect Bluetooth® headphones deliver up to 13 hours of blissful sound, without
bothersome wires. 40mm drivers ensure a balanced sound that's ideal for all types of music at any volume while
padded rotational cups let you listen comfortably for hours, and then fold flat for easy portability. And with a
3.5mm jack you can use for wired connections, the FreeRein Reflect headphones offer the best of both worlds.
Controlling Your Music and Calls
Your FreeRein headphones are designed to make managing your music and taking calls a breeze. The volume
wheel controls everything so you don't get distracted searching for the right small button during your activities.
Power and Pairing
Pairing your FreeRein headphones is quick and easy. They should only need to be paired once, but if your
Bluetooth connection is ever interrupted simply repeat these steps.
1. Make sure your device's Bluetooth connection is on.
2. Turn your FreeRein's on by pressing and holding the volume selector wheel into the headphones
for three seconds. A blue LED will light and a tone will sound indicating your FreeReins are on.
3. Press the volume control wheel for one second to enter pairing mode. If you have paired your
FreeRein headphones before, they will automatically enter pairing mode when turned on.
The LED will flash red and blue while in pairing mode. If your headphones have not paired with a
device after two minutes, they will stop searching. Simply press the volume control wheel again to
resume pairing. If your headphones sit idle for five minutes, a tone will sound and they will
automatically power off.
4. Your device's Bluetooth menu will display "iFrogz FreeRein Reflect Headphones" as an available
device. Select this option to complete pairing. A tone will sound to indicate your headphones
5. Enjoy your music and calls everywhere you go, without bothersome wires getting in the way.
While playing, the LED will flash blue every other second.
6. When you're ready to store your headphones, press and hold the volume wheel for three
seconds to power them off. A tone will sound and the LED will briefly light red indicating your
headphones have turned off.