Network condition indicator
Indicates signal strength for a wireless
Indicates a wired connection.
D Network transmission speed
E The next video file name
F The currently selected video file name
Playing files on a Home
You can play video/music/photo files on other
DLNA-certified components by connecting
them to your home network.
This unit can be used as a player and renderer.
• Server: Stores and sends files
• Player: Receives and plays files from the
• Renderer: Receives and plays files from the
server, and can be operated by another
• Controller: Operates the renderer component
Prepare for using the DLNA function.
• Connect the system to a network (page 27).
• Prepare other DLNA-certified components.
For details, see the operating instructions of
To play files stored on a DLNA
server via the system (DLNA
Select the DLNA server icon from
[Photo] in the home menu,
then select the file that you want to play.
To play remote files by operating
the system (Renderer) via a DLNA
You can operate the system with a DLNA-
certified controller, such as iPhone, when
playing files stored on a DLNA server.
Control this system using a DLNA controller.
For details of operation, see the operating
instructions of the DLNA controller.
• Do not operate the system with the supplied remote
and a DLNA controller at the same time.
• For details about the DLNA controller, refer to the
operating instructions of the DLNA controller.
• The system is compatible with the "Play To" function
of Windows Media
Player 12 that comes standard
with Windows 7.