When your device is turned on and you have an event alarm scheduled, your device alerts you and
displays the event summary. There are several ways your device alerts you to scheduled events:
By playing the assigned ringtone.
By showing the Alert screen.
When your device is turned on and you have an event alarm scheduled, there are several ways your
device alerts you to scheduled events:
By playing a short beep.
By indicating an icon within the Status bar.
To view additional options:
1. Tap the Status bar, and then slide your finger down the screen to open the Notification Panel.
2. Tap the upcoming event name from the onscreen list to display the event within the Calendar
3. Tap an option.
Set snooze duration to set the length of time to allow before you are reminded of the event.
Choose from: 3 minutes, 5 minutes, 10 minutes, 15 minutes, or 30 minutes.
Snooze to be reminded of the event at a future time.
Dismiss to dismiss the reminder.
The following procedure helps you view your calendar events.
1. From a Home screen, tap
2. To view a Calendar event farther out, tap
3. Tap the day for which you would like to view events.
4. To display an event's details, tap it from the current screen.
Day view shows hours for that day.
While in Day view:
Tools and Calendar
FOR INTERNAL USE ONLY
Menu, and then tap Week or Month.