Picture is not clear.
Cannot take a picture.
• Check that the lens is not dirty. If the lens gets dirty, clean it with a cotton swab or
any other soft material.
• Check that the focus is adjusted correctly. Turn the focus dial for adjustment (see
• Haven't you photograph any source of infrared emission? When a source of
infrared emission is shot, its colors may not look right.
• When you photograph a brightly shining object, horizontal lines will appear in the
resultant picture. This is caused by high contrast against the background and is
not a failure.
• When you photograph with an AC adapter, noises from external sources, such
as input power, may cause small shiny spots to appear on the LCD screen, but
this is not a failure.
• Check that the main unit has enough memory to photograph. Delete unnecessary
data or transfer it to the SD memory card to make more memory space available
in the main unit.
Cause and solution
02.1.12, 1:03 PM
Adobe PageMaker 6.5J/PPC