appliance when the door or the
window is opened.
• Each appliance has cooling fans on
• If the appliance is installed above a
– Do not store any small pieces or
sheets of paper that could be
pulled in, as they can damage the
cooling fans or impair the cooling
– Keep a distance of minimum 2 cm
between the bottom of the
appliance and parts stored in the
2.2 Electrical Connection
Risk of fire and electric
• All electrical connections should be
made by a qualified electrician.
• The appliance must be earthed.
• Before carrying out any operation
make sure that the appliance is
disconnected from the power supply.
• Make sure that the parameters on the
rating plate are compatible with the
electrical ratings of the mains power
• Make sure the appliance is installed
correctly. Loose and incorrect
electricity mains cable or plug (if
applicable) can make the terminal
become too hot.
• Use the correct electricity mains
• Do not let the electricity mains cable
• Make sure that a shock protection is
• Use the strain relief clamp on the
• Make sure the mains cable or plug (if
applicable) does not touch the hot
appliance or hot cookware, when you
connect the appliance to the near
• Do not use multi-plug adapters and
• Make sure not to cause damage to
the mains plug (if applicable) or to the
mains cable. Contact our Authorised
Service Centre or an electrician to
change a damaged mains cable.
• The shock protection of live and
insulated parts must be fastened in
such a way that it cannot be removed
• Connect the mains plug to the mains
socket only at the end of the
installation. Make sure that there is
access to the mains plug after the
• If the mains socket is loose, do not
connect the mains plug.
• Do not pull the mains cable to
disconnect the appliance. Always pull
the mains plug.
• Use only correct isolation devices: line
protecting cut-outs, fuses (screw type
fuses removed from the holder), earth
leakage trips and contactors.
• The electrical installation must have
an isolation device which lets you
disconnect the appliance from the
mains at all poles. The isolation
device must have a contact opening
width of minimum 3 mm.
Risk of injury, burns and
• Remove all the packaging, labelling
and protective film (if applicable)
before first use.
• Use this appliance in a household
• Do not change the specification of this
• Make sure that the ventilation
openings are not blocked.
• Do not let the appliance stay
unattended during operation.
• Set the cooking zone to "off" after
• Do not rely on the pan detector.
• Do not put cutlery or saucepan lids on
the cooking zones. They can become
• Do not operate the appliance with wet
hands or when it has contact with
• Do not use the appliance as a work
surface or as a storage surface.