SXS1000M3/M3P/M5P Issue Date P/N 08V71-HL4-A00 INSTRUCTIONS September 2015 Honda Dealer: Please give a copy of these instructions to your customer. PARTS LIST INSTALLATION CAUTION • To prevent burns, allow the engine, exhaust system, radiator, etc., to cool before installing the accessory.
2. Remove the vehicle’s parts as shown. 4. Remove the clips as shown. <Left side> CLIP CLIP BOLT BOLT 3. Remove the front bumper as shown. CLIP 5. Remove the left front door as shown. LEFT FRONT DOOR FRONT BUMPER Remove the bolts as shown.
6. Remove the left front mud guard as shown. 10. Remove the battery stay as shown. LEFT FRONT BATTERY STAY MUD GUARD BOLT CLIP CLIP 11. Remove the battery and battery cushion as shown. Remove the bolt as shown. • Disconnect the negative (-) cable first. BATTERY BATTERY CUSHION BOLT...
12. Remove the filter cover as shown. 15. Remove the connectors as shown. • Cover the duct with a shop towel to prevent 2-PIN WATERPROOF debris from entering the duct. CONNECTOR (Black) FILTER COVER CLIP DUCT 6-PIN WATERPROOF CONNECTOR (Black) 16.
17. Remove the front fender as shown. 19. Remove the clip and connector as shown. • Cover the duct with a shop towel or similar to FRONT FENDER prevent debris from entering the duct. BOLT CLIP SCREW 3-PIN WATER PROOF CONNECTOR (Green) CLIP HEADLIGHT...
23. Remove the left headlight as shown. 25. Install the left LED headlight as shown. LEFT HEADLIGHT (Save) LEFT LED HEADLIGHT SPRING SPRING (Reuse) (Reuse) SCREW SCREW (Reuse) LEFT HEADLIGHT COVER LEFT HEADLIGHT COVER (Reuse) 24. Install the headlight caps on the left LED headlight LEFT LED HEADLIGHT as shown.
26. Install the assembled left headlight cover in the 29. Install the clip and connector as shown. reverse order of removal. • Repeat on the right side. FRONT FENDER SCREW (Reuse) 3-PIN WATERPROOF CONNECTOR (Black) ASSEMBLED LEFT HEADLIGHT COVER LED HEADLIGHT SUB HARNESS FRONT FENDER (Reuse)