Your Washer is designed to use high efficiency (HE) detergents.
For best cleaning results, use a high efficiency detergents such as Tide
HE, Wisk HE, Cheer HE or Gain HE*. High efficiency detergents contain
suds suppressors that reduce or eliminate suds. When fewer suds are
produced, the load tumbles more efficiently and cleaning is maximized.
Regular detergent is Not recommended. Please use HE detergents
Reducing the amount of detergent may reduce the quality of cleaning. It is important to pre–treat
stains, sort carefully by color and soil level, and avoid overloading.
Brand names are trademarks of their respective manufacturers.
Your Washer has separate compartments for dispensing
detergent and color-safe bleach, chlorine bleach, and fabric
softener. All laundry additives are added to their respective
compartments before starting your Washer.
The automatic dispenser MUST ALWAYS be in place before
starting your Washer.
DO NOT open the automatic dispenser when your Washer is
1. Pull out the dispenser drawer on the left side of the control
2. Add recommended quantity of additive to the appropriate
compartments with laundry additives, and be careful not to
overfill or spill.
3. Slide the dispenser drawer carefully and completely back
into the compartment.
1. Pour the recommended amount of laundry detergent directly into the detergent compartment
before starting your Washer.
2. If color-safe bleach is to be used, it should be added with detergent to the detergent
If using liquid detergent, lower the detergent selector and add the detergent to the
When adding color-safe bleach with detergent, it is best if both laundry products are in
the same form – granular or liquid.
Washing a load of laundry _19
2008-04-01 ¿ÀÈÄ 5:41:58