operating detergent instructions
• Our washer is designed to use High Efﬁciency (HE) detergents. For best cleaning results
only use High Efﬁciency detergents such as Tide HE, Wisk HE, CHeer HE, or Gain HE.
High Efﬁciency detergents contain suds suppressors that reduce or eliminate suds.
• The dispenser automatically releases at the proper time.
• Use the softener compartment ONLY for fabric softeners.
• Do NOT use the thick liquid fabric softener. It will not add fabric softener at the appropriate
• Never pour undiluted liquid chlorine bleach directly onto clothes or wash load into the tub.
• Do NOT exceed the MAX FILL line.
how to install
REMOVING THE SHIPPING BOLTS
Before using your washer, you must remove shipping bolts. If not, it causes excessive
1. Using wrench remove all Four (4) shipping bolts.
2. Install cap supplied from accessories.
HOW TO LEVEL
Your washer MUST be leveled on all four sides.
• The installation surface must be ﬁrm, dry and level.
• A carpenter's level should be used on all four corners of
• The unit should not wobble when it is pushed & pressed
in all directions.
Avoid the damage of legs, do
NOT move the washer unless
the locking-nuts are fastened to
the bottom of the washer.
MAX FILL line
Leveling leg ASSY
Flat head screw driver
1. Level your washer by
turning the leveling legs.
2. When your washer is level,
tighten the nuts using the
wrench or (-) to ﬂat head
4 Shipping Bolts
2008-01-09 ¿ÀÀü 12:33:16