Thank you for purchasing Crystal Acoustics Teevy
Teevy uses a unique driver design to create a fully immersive 360° room filling musical experience, as well as convenient, compact size for placing it
anywhere in your home.
Small yet powerful, it produces an unexpectedly deep and clear bass.
With Teevy, you can connect numerous devices and enjoy countless hours of non compromised listening.
• 5 Drivers (Teevy-5MR), 6 drivers (Teevy-6MR) with Balanced Directivity for wide sound everywhere in the room
• Ideal In-Room response using WiSound technology
• Incredible Bass down to 38Hz (Teevy-5MR), 35Hz (Teevy-6MR)
Teevy is designed to be placed under your TV. The TV must have a
base no wider than 580mm (Teevy 5) or 780mm (Teevy 6) and no
deeper than 280mm (Teevy 5 & Teevy 6) and must weigh no more than
If the TV base is too large to fit, place Teevy on an extra shelf under
your TV rack, taking care not to cover the unit's side speakers.
Alternatively, you can mount it on the wall.
To mount your Teevy on the wall, you'll need to drill two holes:
1. Mark with a pen or pencil the points where you'll drill the holes. The
distance between the two holes is
400mm for Teevy
5 and 600mm for Teevy 6.
2. Drill the holes on the wall using a drill.
3. Place the plugs in the holes on the wall and enter them fully (you
may need a hammer).
4. Screw the mounting hooks in the plugs.
5. Hang your Teevy on the wall, with the high/mid drivers looking up
and sideways. After placing it, pull gently on each side, to make sure
that the two support points are secured.
T e e v y Q u i c k G u i d e
Drivers firing forward, sideways and upwards
Front-firing speakers only
Connect Teevy to your devices through:
1. Optical: If available, use this connection for best quality
2. RCA: Connect both left and right channels to your device
3. AUX 3.5mm: Connect to the headphone output of your device
4. USB: Play songs from your USB HDD/Flash or charge your phone/tablet
5. Ethernet: Get network access in case of no/weak Wi-Fi signal
Note: When the 3.5mm socket is used, it takes priority over the RCA input and it becomes the Auxiliary Source. In this case the RCA input is muted.
Note: To save power, Teevy will automatically turn off (in optical / line-in mode) if no sound has played through it for 30 minutes. It will automatically turn on again once it receives a signal.
Control Teevy by the included
Web Radio Presets
Use the Ιnput button on the unit or on the remote control,
to cycle between the various available options:
Pair it [Βluetooth]
You can connect your Teevy with any Bluetooth enabled device (phone,tablet, computer, etc).
1. Select the Bluetooth input on the remote by
2. To pair a Bluetooth device to Teevy, press
and hold the pairing button for about 5sec.
The Bluetooth indicator LED will start blinking.
Once paired, music from your device will play through the unit.
To add another Bluetooth device, repeat from step 2. Teevy may store up to eight paired devices in memory.
Note: If in maximum volume you are experiencing
crackling sound during heavy Bass passages,
the protection mechanism for the amplifier and speaker
drivers has been activated. Turn down the volume a bit!
Input colors are according to table:
3. Consult the instructions of the device to be
paired to connect to Teevy. Successful pairing
will be signaled by a 'beep' from the unit and the
Bluetooth indicator LED will stop blinking.