READ AND SAVE THESE
BEFORE USING THIS
When using electrical appliances, basic
precautions should always be followed to
reduce the risk of fire, electric shock, and
injury to persons, including the following:
1. Read all instructions before operating the
2. Place air purifier where it is not easily
knocked over by persons in the household.
3. Always turn the air purifier controls to the
OFF position and unplug from the wall
outlet when not in use.
4. To disconnect the air purifier, make sure
the unit is powered OFF then grip the plug
and pull it from the wall outlet. Never pull
by the cord.
5. Do not use any product with a damaged
cord or plug or if product malfunctions, is
dropped or damaged in any manner. Keep
the cord away from heated surfaces.
6. Do not use air purifier outdoors.
7. Never use air purifier unless it is
8. Do not run power cord under carpets, and
do not cover with throw rugs. Arrange
cord such that it will not be tripped over.
The Honeywell Trademark is used by Kaz USA, Inc. under license from Honeywell International Inc.
Honeywell International Inc. makes no representation or warranties with respect to this product.
THE DOCTOR'S CHOICE
HA106 series, HA202 series &
9. Do not use air cleaner where combustible
gases or vapors are present.
10. Do not expose the air purifier to rain, or
use near water, in a bathroom, laundry
area or other damp location.
11. The air purifier must be used in its upright
12. Do not allow foreign objects to enter
ventilation or exhaust opening as this may
cause electric shock or damage to the air
purifier. Do not block air outlets or intakes.
13. Locate air purifier near the outlet and
avoid using an extension cord.
14. This appliance has a polarized plug (one
blade is wider than the other). To reduce
the risk of shock, this plug is intended to
fit only one way in a polarized outlet. If the
plug does not fit fully in the outlet, reverse
the plug. If it still does not fit, contact a
DO NOT attempt to defeat this safety
15. A loose fit between the AC outlet
(receptacle) and plug may cause
overheating and a distortion of the plug.
Contact a qualified electrician to replace
loose or worn outlet.
16. Do not sit, stand or place heavy objects on
the air purifier.
17. Disconnect power supply before servicing.
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS.
WARNING: To Reduce The Risk of Fire or
Electric Shock, Do Not Use This Air Purifier
With Any Solid-State Speed Control Device.