Download  Print this page

Samsung SyncMaster 932GW Owner's Manual Page 7

Samsung lcd monitor owner's manual.
Hide thumbs

Advertisement

If your monitor does not operate normally - in particular, if there is any unusual sound
or smell coming from the monitor - unplug it immediately and
This may cause electric shock or fire.
Keep the product away from places exposed to oil, smoke or moisture; do not install
inside a vehicle.
This may cause a malfunction, electric shock or fire.
In particular, avoid operating the monitor near water or outdoors where the monitor
could be exposed to snow or rain.
If the monitor is dropped or the casing is damaged, turn the monitor off and unplug
the power cord. Then contact
The monitor may malfunction, causing electric shock or fire.
Disconnect the plug from the outlet during storms or lightning or if it is not used for a
long period of time.
Failure to do so may cause electric shock or fire.
Do not try to move the monitor by pulling only the wire or the signal cable.
This may cause a breakdown, electric shock or fire due to damage to the cable.
Do not move the monitor right or left by pulling only the wire or the signal cable.
This may cause a breakdown, electric shock or fire due to damage to the cable.
Do not cover the vents on the monitor cabinet.
Bad ventilation may cause a breakdown or fire.
Do not place water containers, chemical products or small metal objects on the
monitor.
This may cause a malfunction, electric shock or fire.
If a foreign substance enters the monitor, unplug the power cord and contact
Service
Center.
Keep the product away from combustible chemical sprays or inflammable
substances.
the Service
Center.
the Service
Center.
the

Advertisement

   Also See for Samsung SyncMaster 932GW

   Related Manuals for Samsung SyncMaster 932GW

Comments to this Manuals

Symbols: 0
Latest comments: