Download  Print this page

Samsung SyncMaster 932GW Owner's Manual Page 3

Samsung lcd monitor owner's manual.
Hide thumbs

Advertisement

Do not pull the plug out by the wire nor touch the plug with wet hands.
This may cause electric shock or fire.
Use only a properly grounded plug and receptacle.
An improper ground may cause electric shock or equipment damage.
Insert the power plug firmly so that it does not come loose.
A bad connection may cause fire.
Do not bend the plug excessively and wire nor place heavy objects upon them, which
could cause damage.
This may cause electric shock or fire.
Do not connect too many extension cords or plugs to one outlet.
This may cause fire.
Do not disconnect the power cord while using the monitor.
A surge may be caused by the separation and may damage the monitor.
Do not use the power cord when the connector or plug is dusty.
If the connector or plug of the power cord is dusty, clean it with a dry cloth.
Using the power cord with a dusty plug or connector may cause electric shock or
fire.

Advertisement

   Also See for Samsung SyncMaster 932GW

   Related Manuals for Samsung SyncMaster 932GW

Comments to this Manuals

Symbols: 0
Latest comments: