Attaching the control panel
1. Align the left side of the panel with the
2. Push the right side of panel into the
unit until it clicks.
The control buttons may not work
properly if the control panel is not
attached properly. If this occurs,
gently press the display.
Do not leave the control panel
in any area exposed to high
temperatures or direct sunlight.
Do not drop the control panel
or otherwise subject it to strong
Do not allow such volatile agents
as benzine, thinner, or insecticides
to come into contact with the
surface of the control panel.
Detaching the control panel
1. Press the 6 to open the control
2. Lift the control panel slightly.
3. Push the control panel to right.
4. Pull the control panel out of the unit.
5. Put the detached control panel into
the protective case.
Periodically wipe the contacts on
the back of the control panel with a
cotton swap moistened with alcohol.
For safety, turn off the ignition before
cleaning, and remove the key from the