Communication unit for gt15-75j61bt13-z (24 pages)
Summary of Contents for Mitsubishi Electric GT15-J71GP23-SX
GOT2000/GOT1000 Series CC-Link IE Controller Network Communication Unit User's Manual GT15-J71GP23-SX Thank you for choosing Mitsubishi Electric Graphic Operation Terminal (GOT). Prior to use, please read both this manual and detailed manual thoroughly to fully understand the product. MODEL GT15-J71GP23-SX-U...
SAFETY PRECAUTIONS (Always read these precautions before using this equipment.) Before using this product, please read this manual and the relevant manuals introduced in this manual carefully and pay full attention to safety to handle the product correctly. The precautions given in this manual are concerned with this product. In this manual, the safety precautions are ranked as "WARNING"...
[DESIGN PRECAUTIONS] WARNING If a communication fails in data link, the faulty station holds the data link data generated before the communication error. Create an interlock circuit in the sequence program using the communication status information in order that the system will operate safely.
[INSTALLATION PRECAUTIONS] WARNING Be sure to shut off all phases of the external power supply used by the system before mounting or removing this unit to/from the GOT. Not doing so can cause a unit failure or malfunction. CAUTION ...
[WIRING PRECAUTIONS] CAUTION Be careful not to let foreign matter such as dust or wire chips get inside the unit. This may cause a fire, failure or malfunctions. Make sure to securely connect the cable to the connector of unit. Incorrect connection may cause malfunctions.
[STARTUP AND MAINTENANCE PRECAUTIONS] CAUTION Do not disassemble or modify any unit. This will cause failure, malfunction, injuries, or fire. Do not touch the conductive areas and electronic parts of this unit directly. Doing so can cause a unit malfunction or failure. ...
Compliance with Chinese standardized This manual confers no industrial property rights or any rights of any other kind, nor does it confer any patent licenses. Mitsubishi Electric Corporation cannot be held responsible for any problems involving industrial property rights which may occur as a result of using the contents noted in this manual.
Manual The following shows manuals relevant to this product. Detailed Manual Manual number Manual name (Model code) GOT2000 Series User's Manual (Hardware) SH-081194ENG (Sold separately) (1D7MJ5) GOT2000 Series Connection Manual SH-081197ENG (Mitsubishi Products) For GT Works3 Version1 (1D7MJ8) (Sold separately) GT16 User's Manual (Hardware) SH-080928ENG (Sold separately)
Packing List The following items are included. Model Product Quantity CC-Link IE Controller Network communication unit Mounting screw set (4 screws, 4 stickers) GT15-J71GP23-SX Extension interface relay board GOT2000/GOT1000 Series CC-Link IE Controller Network Communication Unit User's Manual (This manual)
1. OVERVIEW This user's manual describes the GOT2000/GOT1000 series CC-Link IE Controller Network communication unit (hereinafter referred to as the CC-Link IE communication unit). The CC-Link IE communication unit allows the GOT2000 or GOT1000 series to function as a normal station on the CC-Link IE Controller Network. Refer to the User's Manual for the GOT used for GOT to which this unit can be installed.
*1 : Please note that use of a fiber-optic cable requires the expertise, special tools and dedicated connector for connection. Please contact your local Mitsubishi Electric System & Service Co., Ltd. or representative, for the purchase of the required items.
3. PART NAMES The following describes part names and descriptions of the CC-Link IE communication unit. Name Description Indicates the operating status of the CC-Link IE communication Indicator LED unit. (1) in this section) Connector (IN side, Connector for connecting a fiber-optic cable OUT side) (2) in this section) Interface connector Extension connector installed to a front extension unit or the GOT...
(1) Indicator LED A LED indicates the status of the CC-Link IE communication unit and the communication status. When the LED is lighted up, there are two display formats, one for the normal mode and the other for the error mode. (1) Normal mode If any communication error occurs in the normal mode, specify the error cause by the [NETWK unit status display] screen of the GOT...
4. INSTALLATION PROCEDURE The installation procedure for the CC-Link IE communication unit is explained using the GT1575. (1) Power off the GOT. (2) Remove two extension unit covers of the GOT. (3) Attach the extension interface relay board to the extension interface 2 on the GOT.
(6) Fix the CC-Link IE communication unit by tightening two board fixing screws with a tightening torque of 0.36 to 0.48 N•m. (7) When installing an extension unit on the unit that has been installed, remove the connector cover and the stickers. When not installing an extension unit on the unit that has been installed, in order to avoid receiving electrostatic, stick accessory stickers to cover the top of mounting screws (4 places).
5. PRECAUTIONS FOR WIRING CABLES (1) Wire fiber-optic cables described in the following manual. • CC-Link IE Controller Network Reference Manual (2) For connecting fiber-optic cables to the unit, the bending radius of the cables must be within the specified range. For the details, check the specifications of the cables to be used.
6. WIRING METHOD (1) Connection method Connect fiber-optic cables between OUT and IN side connectors as shown below. Note that there is no need to connect the cables in the order of station numbers. Normal station Normal station Control station n 120 Station No.1 Station No.2...
7. EXTERNAL DIMENSIONS (1) CC-Link IE communication unit 133(5.24) (0.12) main unit (0.08) (0.10) 15.5 11.5 Unit : mm(inch) (0.61) (0.45) Dimensions of X when the CC-Link IE communication unit is mounted to the GOT. GT27 GT25 GT16 GT15 15" 37(1.46) 33.5(1.32) 35(1.38)
Warranty Mitsubishi Electric will not be held liable for damage caused by factors found not to be the cause of Mitsubishi Electric; machine damage or lost profits caused by faults in the Mitsubishi Electric products; damage, secondary damage, accident compensation caused by special factors unpredictable by Mitsubishi Electric;...