5. Remove the rear grille by pulling it out at
the bottom and dropping it down.
6. Lift the cabinet off the base.
7. Brush the coils clean, if necessary, with
warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse
and dry thoroughly.
Be sure the power
supply cord is disconnected
The compressor is sealed and
needs no oiling.
8. The fan motor is permanently lubricated
and does not require further oiling.
8. Wash all plastic parts with a soft cloth,
warm water, and a mild detergent.
Rinse and dry them with a soft cloth.
Replace the cabinet and grille(s).
Reconnect the dehumidifier to power