• To temporarily declutter the map, press
again or leave the NAV 4 page and return to it.
• To configure what information is displayed on the map, press the
button, select Setup Aero Data? or Setup Land Date Menu? and
for aero data and SET 8 for land data). The range selected on these
SET pages is the maximum range scale that the selected item will be
displayed on the map.
• To change the map orientation, press the
over item 3 and turn the right inner knob to select the desired orienta-
N↑ = North up
TK↑= Actual track up (when groundspeed > 2 kts)
HDG↑ = Heading up (if heading supplied to the KLN 94)
DTK↑ = Desired track up
• To change the map scale factor:
1. Press the
bottom half decreases the map scale. The scale is displayed in the
bottom left part of the map.
2. For terminal area operations select AUTO scale factor by pressing
button for 2 seconds.
• To change the navigation information shown in the lower left corner of
1. Press the
2. Use the right outer knob to move the cursor to line 4 or line 5 in the
the lower left corner.
3. For line 4, use the right inner knob to select between actual track
(TK), bearing, radial, or groundspeed.
4. For line 5, use the right inner knob to select between groundspeed,
ETE, crosstrack correction, or VNAV status.
a second time to declutter aero data. To restore,
button to bring up the appropriate Setup page (SET 7
button. The top half increases the map scale and the
once to deselect land
button, move the cursor