1. When cleaning surfaces of door and
oven that comes together on closing the
door, use only mild, nonabrasive soups,
or detergents applied with a sponge or
2. Turn off the oven and remove the power
plug from the wall socket before
3. Keep the inside of the oven clean.
When food splatters or spilled liquids
adhere to oven walls, wipe with a damp
cloth. Mild detergent may be used if the
oven gets very dirty. Avoid the use of
spray and other harsh cleaners as they
may stain, streak or dull the door
4. The outside surfaces should be cleaned
with a damp cloth. To prevent damage
to the operating parts inside the oven,
water should not be allowed to seep into
the ventilation openings.
5. Wipe the window on both sides with a
damp cloth to remove any spills or
6. Do not allow the control panel to
become wet. Clean with a soft, damp
cloth. When cleaning the control panel,
leave oven door open to prevent oven
from accidentally turning on.
If steam accumulates inside or around
CLEANING AND CARE
Save These Instructions
the outside of the oven door, wipe with a
soft cloth. This may occur when the
microwave oven is operated under high
humidity conditions, this is normal.
8. It is occasionally necessary to remove
the glass tray for cleaning. Wash the
tray in warm sudsy water or in a
9. The roller ring and oven floor should be
cleaned regularly to avoid excessive
noise. Simply wipe the bottom surface
of the oven with mild detergent. The
roller ring may be washed in mild sudsy
water or dishwasher. When removing
the roller ring from cavity floor for
cleaning, be sure to replace in the
10. Remove odors from your oven by
combining a cup of water with the juice
and skin of one lemon in a deep bowl,
thoroughly and dry with a soft cloth.
11. When it becomes necessary to replace
the oven light, please consult a dealer to
have it replaced.
12. Please do not dispose this appliance
into the domestic rubbish bin, it should
be disposed to the particular disposal
center provided by the municipalities.