Customising TV Settings
Channel Setting (TV, DTV or Radio Mode)
Use this to automatically find and store all available channels. This is normally recommended if some channels have been added
or removed by the broadcaster or if you have moved.
1. Press the MENU button and then press the
CHANNEL menu and then press the OK button.
2. Press the
buttons to select Auto Tuning and then press the OK
3. In the Tune Type menu, press the
DTV+ATV. Press the
select the country where you will operate the TV. Press the OK button to
4. Channel tuning will commence. This operation may take up to 6 minutes.
The display will show the progress of the tuning and the number of
5. If you want to skip the DTV tuning, press the MENU button to interrupt
the tuning half way. A pop-up screen will be displayed, press the
button to select YES to confirm. You will then go straight to ATV tuning.
You may repeat the above step if you also want to skip the ATV tuning.
6. During DTV tuning, your TV may have received signals from more than
one transmitter. If this has occurred, the Target Region Setting screen
will be displayed. Please refer to the section "Target Region Setting" on
page 22 for details.
7. After tuning is complete, the channels are arranged in a preset order. If
you wish to skip channels, modify the preset order or rename channels,
select Channel Edit under the channel menu (refer to page 26 for
buttons to select the
buttons to select DTV / ATV /
button and then press the
36%... UHF CH
DTV Manual Tuning
ATV Manual Tuning
Software Update (OAD)
Software Update (USB)
: 3 Channel(s)
: 0 Channel(s)
Press [MENU] to skip.