Other Call Settings
From the Call screen, configure the following
• Current country: Choose the country you are in. This
is used in Assisted dialing.
• Assisted dialing: When turned On, your phone
automatically dials appropriate codes and prefixes for
international calls. Touch the ON/OFF button to turn the
, then touch Assisted dialing to
• Auto retry: When enabled, the device automatically
redials a call if it receives a busy signal from the
• TTY mode: Choose a TTY mode to enable TTY mode,
for use with optional TTY equipment.
• DTMF tones: Set the length of Dual-tone Multi-
frequency tones, which play when you use the keypad
during a call, such as when navigating device menus.
• Voice privacy: Enable or disable Enhanced voice
privacy, to improve the security of phone calls.
When Blocking mode is enabled, notifications for selected
features are disabled. You only receive notifications of
incoming calls from people on your allowed list.
1. From the Settings screen, touch
2. Touch the ON/OFF button to turn Blocking mode
Note: When enabled, the Blocking mode icon
the Status Bar.
3. Touch Block incoming calls, Turn off notifications,
Turn off alarm and timer, or Turn off LED indicator to
place a green check mark adjacent to those features
you would like to enable.
4. Configure a timeframe for these features to be active.
Remove the check mark from the Always field to
configure the From and To time fields.